Well it was more labor intensive on my part but for those that commented on last weeks post, it made the odds better.
Out of 750 blog subscribers only 21 left a comment showing me who wanted to be in this months contest.
The Third Wednesday in each month I will post the blog post to comment on.
- You have a week to sign up by leaving a comment for that months prize
- Please only comment on that month’s blog article once, Yes you sign up each month. Too much? let me know. You know I love comments
- Reply by clicking the contact me link which will open a message to me
We will arrange the mailing of your winning prize… 🙂 Prize changes each month. Heck I have books full of pressed maple leaves from around New England, and I could send a handful of those…. 🙂
Drum Roll Please, for the foliage winner!
This months winner is… Rachel Colclough
Now all Rachel has to do is contact me by clicking here. Then we’ll send you some fall foliage bling… Some how fall foliage and bling just doesn’t quite go together... 🙂
The sign up blog post will go out on 17 June and I’ll pick the winner on 24 June! So mark your calendars to be ready for it!Jeff "Foliage" Folger You can purchase images by visiting my Fine Art Gallery websites
- My Gallery on Fine Art America
- *NEW* We created a new Fall foliage forum
- Join my New England Fall Foliage page on Facebook
- Follow @Foliage_Reports on Twitter
but people call me Jeff Foliage.
I have several pages that I write blogs for such as: http://www.4cornersnewengland.com/
My most popular blog is for Leaf peepers: Jeff Foliage.com.
I live in Salem, Massachusetts and work as a blogger and Travel Photographer. I'm also the founder of the New England Photography Guild.
Feel free to visit me on my blogs and see what life in New England is like.
I started with Yankee Magazine as their first blogger on everything fall foliage. Now I blog on my own blog on my favorite subject, telling leaf peepers where the fall foliage is showing up in New England and helping them (to some extent) plan their fall foliage vacations.