188 days until autumn!
I know spring is just arriving and already I’m thinking autumn! Well to be honest, I was out photographing the fog on Salem harbor and around Derby Wharf this morning. All the places I tell you about usually look great in all seasons. So if you are coming here (not in autumn) then take a look at my pictures and read some of the articles. New England is a great four season region. Although the 5th and 6th seasons (Stick and Mud seasons are less than photogenic)
As you can see The Stony Brook covered bridge looks very photogenic in every season and is very approachable, even in winter (but high boots are a plus)
The big thing to remember is that, although I love my fleece and pumpkin spice coffee on a chill morning. I look forward to spring and summer as much as anyone else. If for no other reason than that, autumn follows close behind. Did I mention, only 188 days to go? 🙂
For those who like to think autumn year round, you can answer these below and put your answers in the comments. Of those who answer I will pick one lucky person to send a New Hampshire autumn leaf magnet… Hey! it’s what is in my grab bag of things I bought last fall!
What is your answers to…
- best part of Autumn?
- Favorite way to celebrate Halloween?
- top 3 signs Autumn is starting?
- ultimate Halloween costume?
- best ghost story/movie?
- coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
- scariest Halloween memory?
- where would you want to spend Halloween?
- favorite fall food?
- ever been in a corn maze?
- favorite football team?
- in school/college?
- favorite Autumn accessory?
- best food on Thanksgiving?
- describe a picture that perfectly describes Autumn to you!
Well that is it for today!
Jeff "Foliage" Folger You can purchase images by visiting my Fine Art Gallery websites
- My Gallery on Fine Art America
- Visit my Art and stock images on Vistaphotography
- *NEW* We created a new Fall foliage forum
- Join my New England Fall Foliage page on Facebook
- Follow @Foliage_Reports on Twitter
but people call me Jeff Foliage.
I have several pages that I write blogs for such as: http://www.4cornersnewengland.com/
My most popular blog is for Leaf peepers: Jeff Foliage.com.
I live in Salem, Massachusetts and work as a blogger and Travel Photographer. I'm also the founder of the New England Photography Guild.
Feel free to visit me on my blogs and see what life in New England is like.
I started with Yankee Magazine as their first blogger on everything fall foliage. Now I blog on my own blog on my favorite subject, telling leaf peepers where the fall foliage is showing up in New England and helping them (to some extent) plan their fall foliage vacations.