Fall Foliage Forecasts and Foliage Reports
In December/January, I start looking at the weather patterns put out by the NOAA climate Prediction folks and I make my forecast or a better description is a fall foliage prediction… based on their reports.
I also will look at Yankee Magazine’s Old Farmer’s Almanac, and then I mix it with my own experience and guesswork! So, below, you will find my GUESS about what we are going to have in the way of fall foliage for this year.
Foliage Forecasts for the 2015 season
Here are my fall foliage forecasts for 2015
2015 foliage Forecast
Forecasts for the coming season based on long range weather forecasts from the NOAA climatology and prediction center.
- Fall Foliage Forecast 2015
- March update to 2015 Foliage Forecast
- Best fall foliage outlook for 2015
- June Foliage Forecast for 2015
- Fall foliage outlook for New England
- August foliage forecast
- Cicada song Heralds the approach of fall
- September’s arrival heralds worries about fall colors
- September forecast for fall foliage
Foliage Reports for the 2015 season
These area the fall foliage reports for August through October 2015
2015 Foliage Report
- Weekend fall foliage update 3-4 Oct
- Joaquin, a threat to the fall colors?
- Foliage Report & Weekend events
- What do you want to explore in New England today?
- Maine Fall Foliage in Grafton Notch Pt 3 & Foliage report
- Fall colors slow to arrive in New England
Click the previous years images to see what you missed in the previous fall foliage reporting!