Last month there were 21 comments and this month there were 38 comments (actually more but I only count one per-person). The contest winner for June is…
Ready for it?
Their name is….
Opps.. I’m sorry, but first a word from our sponsor! After the commercial break We’ll find out who the inner is! 🙂
The summer weather for late June is really warming up so I think all the folks across the nation from the Carolinas to the west coast who are getting into the 90s to low 100s, OUCH! so I’d like to share this Cool October image with you. Maybe you’ll come to New England for a visit.
To set the scene, the temps are around 65F, and its late afternoon on a Vermont dirt back road and we find a crossroad. Each direction gives me a different light and scene to enjoy.
If you’d like to see this online visit my Vermont fall foliage image.
Back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress…
The winner is number 13!!! let the cheering begin, The name that goes with this number is Skip Redfield. Congratulation Skip and you can pick from the following: All items are listed below, and thumbnails below that.
- Tote (I have one left) Cotton with an image of the Flume covered bridge on one side and I Heart NE on the other
- a set of autumn themed gift cards
- a copperized maple leaf necklace. This is a leaf that has been treated with a process that I don’t have a clue about but you end up with a beautiful maple leaf in iridescent copper. (I have one available)
- Three different mugs, 1 mug is of Scituate lighthouse and 2 from New Hampshire.
- A leaf peeper hat (I have one left)
- A New Hampshire hat (I have one left)
- A outdoor photo gear T-shirt Beige in XL (sorry I’m out of autumn themed t-shirts currently. (I have one left)
- A pair of Bumper stickers, one is from Maine and one from Vermont
but people call me Jeff Foliage.
I have several pages that I write blogs for such as: http://www.4cornersnewengland.com/
My most popular blog is for Leaf peepers: Jeff Foliage.com.
I live in Salem, Massachusetts and work as a blogger and Travel Photographer. I'm also the founder of the New England Photography Guild.
Feel free to visit me on my blogs and see what life in New England is like.
I started with Yankee Magazine as their first blogger on everything fall foliage. Now I blog on my own blog on my favorite subject, telling leaf peepers where the fall foliage is showing up in New England and helping them (to some extent) plan their fall foliage vacations.