Autumn dilemmas, which would you rather do?
I saw this list of autumn dilemmas and I know some are easy to answer but I was wondering how you would answer? A couple of my biggest autumn dilemmas are Coffee V.S. Apple Cider, boy, that is a tough one. and even harder, Coffee V.S. Hot Chocolate… How would you answer that?
If you would like, leave a comment for those dilemmas that would be the hardest for you.. I mean for Number 1. Can’t we have hay on the ride to the apple picking??? 🙂 Witch ones are missing? Which autumn dilemmas can you add to it?
Would you rather:
1. Go apple picking V.S. Go on a hay ride
2. Scary V.S. Sweet
3 Sweaters V.S. Boots
4. Socks V.S. Mittens
5. Bonfires V.S. Football
6. Trick or Treating V.S. Watch Scary movies
7. Apple Pie V.S. Pumpkin Pie
8. Halloween V.S. Thanksgiving
9. Bake Pie V.S. Bake Cookies
10. Rain V.S. Fog
11. Black Cats V.S. Owls
12. Ghosts V.S. Wizards
13. Harry Potter V.S. Halloweentown
14. Go Hiking V.S. Sleep in
15. Cinnamon V.S. Nutmeg
16. Reading V.S. Writing
17. Hot Chocolate V.S. Tea
18. Live in a Cabin In a Forest V.S. Have it be fall 24/7
19. Candy Apples V.S. Caramel Apples
20. Blankets V.S. Pillows
21. Roasted marshmallows V.S. Roasted Chestnuts
22. Coffee V.S. Apple Cider
23. Red Leaves V.S. Orange Leaves
24. Braids V.S. Bows
25. Scented Candles V.S. The Smell of Fresh Baked Goods
26. Carve Pumpkins V.S. Make Pumpkin Pie
27. Pumpkin Spice Lattes V.S. Chai Tea Lattes
28. Coats V.S. Oversized Sweaters
29. Beanies V.S. Berets
30. Candy Corn V.S. Peanut Butter Cups
31. S’mores V.S. Apple Crisp
32. Jump In a Pile of Leaves V.S. Swing on a Tire Swing
33. Corn Maze V.S. Haunted House
34. Bob For Apples V.S. Visit a Pumpkin Patch
35. Whipped Cream on Hot Chocolate V.S. Marshmallows on Hot Chocolate
If you get this far, I’m also interviewing for guest fall foliage bloggers. If you have an idea for a interesting and/or fun foliage article then contact me here to pitch your idea. I will need your name, title and brief synopsis (paragraph) of what you want to write about.Jeff "Foliage" Folger You can purchase images by visiting my Fine Art Gallery websites
- My Gallery on Fine Art America
- Try out the new Fall foliage forum
- Join my New England Fall Foliage page on Facebook
- Follow @Foliage_Reports on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram @Jeff_Foliage
but people call me Jeff Foliage.
I have several pages that I write blogs for such as: http://www.4cornersnewengland.com/
My most popular blog is for Leaf peepers: Jeff Foliage.com.
I live in Salem, Massachusetts and work as a blogger and Travel Photographer. I'm also the founder of the New England Photography Guild.
Feel free to visit me on my blogs and see what life in New England is like.
I started with Yankee Magazine as their first blogger on everything fall foliage. Now I blog on my own blog on my favorite subject, telling leaf peepers where the fall foliage is showing up in New England and helping them (to some extent) plan their fall foliage vacations.